Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Giggles, Grins, and Gulps!

So I have totally slacked! So much can happen in two weeks. Well, not SO much,...but a lot of exciting baby things! ;) Noah has been giggling like crazy lately. It is too cute. I could hear that sound ALL day long! His grins are so contagious. Everyone once in a while he pulls out the sadest grumpy face too! Heck,...even that makes me smile! He is become so much more animated. His little personality is starting to show more and more every day. His newest thing is to suck in air really fast and make a loud yelping GULPING noise when he gets excited. He always chokes on the air he sucks in,...but that doesn't stop him! He'll keep doing it over and over and smiles the whole time. Funny boy.
Let's see,...

Noah and I went to see Heidi and Reese for a lunch date. Heidi and I worked together for the past two years and we got prego within a week of eachother! Must have been something in the water at work! :) We are both loving the new mommy thing, but we've been trying to do lunch to help us get out of the house! :)

We went to the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin with the Leavitts. Unfortunetly it was dark, cold, and windy, but the concept was fun! It would have been great in the daytime. Maybe we will have to go back for some cute pictures.

We've been doing some Fall yardwork (bulb planting, fertilizing, etc.). Noah joined us in his bouncer all bundled up! I can't get over how cute he looks in his little eskimo bear outfit. He can't move, but it's nice and COZY! He always snoozes great when he's in it!
General Conference was last weekend and it was wonderful as usual. There is something so refreshing about Fall Conference. The spiritual boost is a great way to start the fall/holiday season. I can't lie,...the cozy cuddle time on the coach while watching Conference is possibly the VERY BEST PART! :)

Lastly (and finally up to date),....we went to our good friends 30th Birthday suprise party! It was a 70
s dress up party! We tie-dyed on of Noah's onesies! Brad went to Deseret Industries and bought some SICKLY tight brown polyester pants. I'm sure he grossed out a few people at the party, but I thought it was super funny!

Time seems to fly so fast now that I am a mom. I wish it would just SLOW DOWN a bit! I need to take in all this CUTENESS while I can!


Til next time,...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for finally posting! I think you need to do this weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i'm so glad you updated! your little man is sooo cute! your little family has so much fun, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you add more pictures? you are the most adorable mommy! i love it! and your shirt in that last picture looks really cute! way to be a hott mamma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you all next week... we are all going to be fighting over holding Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! What a great way to keep a long distance (Well, at least too far) grandma up on the current pictures. I love you guys. We had great fun with you this past weekend. Give Noah a nuzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! What a great way to keep a long distance (Well, at least too far) grandma up on the current pictures. I love you guys. We had great fun with you this past weekend. Give Noah a nuzzle!

    ReplyDelete