Monday, April 9, 2012

False Advertising

The other day, Noah came into the family room with a straw and an orange in his little hands. With a puzzled look on his face he said, "Why doesn't this work?"

Brad and I had no idea what he was talking about. "What doesn't work buddy?"

He tried showing us by poking the straw into the orange (to suck out orange juice).
Photobucket

"You can't do that silly boy." Frustrated, he ran into the kitchen and grabbed the Tropicana Orange Juice in our fridge and pointed at it. "See! It's the same! Straw, straw. Orange, orange!" He even had a striped straw.
Photobucket

Bwhahaha! He's right. It doesn't work. I'd call that false advertising Tropicana. Shame on you. ;)
Photobucket
I love that he noticed this picture, trusted it, and decided to try it. Sweet, sweet boy.

4 comments:

  1. So SO cute! You have one smart and observant boy on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so right! I laughed so hard when I imagined him doing this :) I wonder if you can win a suit on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is proof that children trust what they hear and see. He's such a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Noah stories! He must be all-day entertainment for you. The ladies better watch out in a few years; this little guy seems to have the whole package. :)

    ReplyDelete