Sunday, January 31, 2010

One year older...

Yep. I turned the big 26 this month. A lot of people have been asking me, "Isn't it crazy,...you're 26?! Time flies". Well,...the truth is,...I FEEL 26. I guess is a small way I still feel 16,...but my body {especially my boobs and butt} definitely feel 26. With 3 kiddos, being 26 feels normal. I think the '30' year mark will hit me hard,...but I am quite fine being 26. Life is an adventure right now. Noah is a quirky adorable 2, the girls are the sweetest, motherhood is good. 26 is good.

Brad knows I like to feel special on my big day (or I act like I am 10 and my feelings get hurt),...so he tried extra hard to make my 26th special. I woke up to Breakfast, followed by a scheduled hair appt,...followed by a much needed massage. Then he whipped out my cupcake book, grabbed Noah, and my boys made me Birthday Panda Bear Cupcakes. I did feel special! Props babe! ;)
Speaking of 30,...Brad's 30th is this year! {Old Man}! Any great ideas? I'm kind of stressin' about it. I need to do it up right!
{Wendy,...your post is next,...promise}

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! If you come up with any great ideas for Brads 30th let me know? Matt hits that mark in 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go brad! Cupcakes by himself:) Twenties are still young:) But then again thirties are looking that way too as I get older:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your husband sure spoiled you. Maybe I'll have Steve read this! I turn 26 this year too. I know exactly what you mean about feeling 16 and yet old at the same time.

    How did the salmon turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Shell - you'll always be my baby girl! You'll never get old to me. Props to Brad on making the cupcakes! Think I could get Dad to do that for my birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!!

    26 has treated me great. I agree, 30 will be the big heartbreaker. But for now - relish in your accomplishments! 3 kids - thats a big deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Shell! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh there I go agian, being the GOOD friend and missing your Birthday......I hope you had the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy B-day!! Looks like it was a great one!!:) The kids are all gettin so big!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great birthday! I love the pic your 3 babies in their diapers...so adorable! Your husband is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Again, and way to go Brad! You got a keeper, that is for sure! You both work really hard to make each other happy and that is what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet of Brad! Glad you had a good day and you better stop saying 30 is old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the twins are getting so big! It has been forever since I looked at your blog and I am amazed. they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh a 30th birthday party...how fun!!! LOL!!! I have LOTS of ideas if you are ready to plan the next party..ha! So fun to read your family blog. You too have gorgeous kids!!! Love it :) So fun to have found you!

    ReplyDelete