Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

My mom told me recently that "The best part of having kids, is being able to be one again!" I'm finding this to be so so true. The older Noah B gets, the funner this whole holiday thing is! :) He doesn't quite understand the "Easter Bunny" yet, but that didn't stop us from dipping Easter Eggs, putting together an Easter Basket, playing with the toys in the Easter Basket, Eating all the Candy in the Easter Basket, going on an egg hunt, etc. Brad is the biggest kid of all. I love it! :) We can't wait for Christmas to come around this year!

To start off our Easter Weekend, Noah got a package from NeeNee and Pops! Getting mail is the BEST! Noah is finally starting to understand when something is for him. He was so stinkin' cute trying to get in the HIS present! (NeeNee,...these pics are for you)!
Thanks NeeNee and Pops....Especially for the Mess ;)
We had fun dipping eggs! Okay, I lied. It wasn't that much fun. It was kinda a mess and Noah had little to no attention span. But you HAVE to decorate easter eggs right?! For traditions sake...
(No I didn't make this gorgeous Easter treat Suprise! Our sweet neighbor down the street did for us. Talk about fancy shmancy)!
Then Easter Day Noah woke up to his very own Easter Basket. I don't know who was more excited about the kite, Noah or Brad!?! Noah loved his new golf set from Gma and Gpa McKinlay too! He has been carrying it around ever since. In the tub, in his bed, everywhere!

Lastly, my sweet Nephew was blessed on Easter Sunday! I was so glad we could be there for the special occasion.
(Advice from one pregant lady to another...Never press your fat chubby arm up against your side for a picture!)
Our sweet Boy was tuckered out for the ride home back to Boise.
HAPPY EASTER!
P.S. NOAH IS NOW ADDICTED TO CANDY, THANKS ALOT NEENEE, POPS, BAPA, & MAMA! ;)

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet boy. Looks like your Easter was lots of fun. Wish we were closer so we could celebrate stuff like that together. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom spoiled Tyler rotten with candy too! I'm like, "What are you doing to me?" What a fun Easter though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ridiculously long, photo filled Easter post. I love seeing little Noah B. It makes me feel a little nearer when I see pictures! We had a fun Easter with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And Shelley you look great still! Little Porter looked so sweet! Looks like you all had a great Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your Easter was good. Noah is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete