Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Love My Wend!

First off, I have sworn to Wend that I would put an * mark by all pictures in recognition that she is 6 months pregnant,...although she still looks fabulous! :)
This past weekend I flew to Utah to see one of my dearest friends Wendy. I was also going to see the Celiene Dion concert (which got cancelled BOOOO), but my time with Wend totally made my trip worth it! Wendy and I go way back,...way way back,...so many memories! ;) Oh boy...Wendy taught me how to flirt, how to put on makeup, how to strut the strut, how to talk extremely fast, and how to sneak out of windows! ;) Although many years have passed since our "BFF" days, I still feel that Wendy is one of my closest friends. We just have that "IT" factor!
*
We didn't do anything over the top exciting,..but that was the fun. We laid around, ate, slept, ate, watched the office, ate,..etc. Noah and Avery played pretty well together,..except that Noah is going through a hitting and throwing stage! UGHH! Poor little Avery had to hide from Noah a few times. :( Sorry Avery!
Noah took a liking to Wendy! :)
*
*Here is the amazing Funfetti Cake I made in celebration of Wend's 26th B-Day.
*
**We also had a Sushi night to celebrate her big day!
***********************!

Ha! ;) I love you Wend. Good Times Kendy Pal (aka Tetris)! :) Thanks for the crackers and Chicken Pillows! ;) Thanks for having me, I felt so welcomed! Come visit us soon!
*
*

2 comments:

  1. I cant tell you how much i love you and hate you at the same time!! I LOVE the post but HATE the pics!! (of me) I told you they were all fatty pics :( But thank you for coming to visit.. We loved it and I cant wait to see you guys again. Hopefully sooner then later! Love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you ever stay home? I swear that you travel(brad or no brad) alot! That has got to cost a bundle! I need to know the secrets!

    PS Wendy ALWAYS looks beautiful! Not very fair either. Poor me!

    Ok I'm done.

    ReplyDelete