Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I want to get married again!!

...To the same person of course! ;)
Brad and I just got back from his cousins wedding in Utah. I LoVe everything about weddings. --Watching the engaged couple giddy as can be as they anticipate "the big day". Makes me remember "falling in love". Feeling the spirit in the temple as a couple is united making promises to each other and to the Lord. Makes me remember my feelings as I sat at the alter. Enjoying the lunch after in celebration of the new union. I love hearing stories about the bride and groom. Enjoying the reception as it turns into a social party with incredible food, company, and atmosphere. Oh,...and the presents!!! Wouldn't mind be showered with gifts again too! ;) So in all seriousness, who wouldn't want to get married again!? It is ALL just so much fun!!
The reception was in Utah at La Caille and WOW WOW WOW! WOW! It was the most incredible social event I have ever been to. It was beautiful to say the least. It feels like an old world French Village. Noah kept chasing around the peacocks, chickens, and swans. The food was indescribable (I ate my weight in hour dourves). And Brad and I went on a romantical walk. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. Brad found the putting green at the reception. OF COURSE.Noah B, his 2nd cousin Chase, and Uncle Jerry! Of course NeeNee and Pops were there to spoil Noah. They would fight about who got to hold him etc. :) It was great, Brad and I didn't have to do a thing! :) We got to stay out late with Brad's cousins!Noah seriously chased around the peacocks! Silly Boy! He found a feather and wouldn't put it down (NASTY)!

Extra stuff we did..... we ate at a Buffet (hence Noah's covered onesie) and hit up Seven Peaks Water Park!

WHOO HOO! :)

Good Times, Good Times! I Love wedding weekends! :)

So,...I would want to get married again! Would You?!

9 comments:

  1. What a great time with Brad's family. Looks like Noah got spoiled again! You guys are so cute. You still act like you're newlyweds - even though you are almost five years married. So if you can't "get married again" - at least you can enjoy fabulous anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would ♥ to get married again :)
    i love every year my honey and i have shared together, but at the same time, it is so sad getting farther from our sweet day. it was so fun. i love driving by the temple and seeing brides and grooms taking pictures.....sigh....brings back so many special memories. so yeah, i am totally with you!
    by the way, that reception looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get married again it's hard to see all the weddings out at my parent ant not want to do it all over again! i love that place in Utah love the yards and wild life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hear ya, I soo want to get married again. It was the best day of my life, and I would definately do it all over again. I miss that giddy happy in love feeling where you just cannot get enough of your spouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reception place in Utah is like one of the most expensive places...it sounds like it set the most romantic mood! I would totally get married again and feel the newness of it all! It would also be so fun to feel like a princess again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it was a beautiful wedding! I loved ever minute of it and it was so great to see you guys! We need to get together more often for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shell, you're so cheesy and I absolutely love it! Yes, I do wish I could get married all over again. It seems like the day is such a blur and goes way too fast. Plus, you never get to wear your dress again and they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck yeah I want to do it again! I tell Josh that all of the time. It was so fun and flew by too fast. I love that first pic of you, Brad, and Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and p.s.~ I miss watching your wedding video! :)

    ReplyDelete