Thursday, July 5, 2007

What better time to blog than now?

So I am officially 40 weeks pregnant (okay okay, 39 weeks and 5 days). What's up with that? I guess it's all good considering the results to come. I am just so anxious to meet the little guy. Well, I am being induced tomorrow (the night of the 6th) as to have him on his due date 7-7-07. Hey,...at least he will have a cool birthday! :)

I can't lie. I am a little nervous of the unknown. I just want everything to go well with the labor and delivery. I wast and healthy baby and I want a healthy mommy. I feel pretty good about everything so all you can do it GO FOR IT right? So much to look forward to.

Can't wait to post our first family picture! Until then,...keep us in your prayers! :)

Love, Shelley (& Brad)

1 comment:

  1. hey momma! cant wait to see the little guy! {this is alison} :)
    here's my blog:
    http://jacksonallisonhallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete