Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blackfoot Swimming Pool

Talk about a blast from my past. We went to the Blackfoot Swimming Pool while we were in B-town. I used to lifegaurd and teach swimming lessons there in my highschool years. So did ALL of my syblings (Zac, Justin, and Kara). The smell brought back so many memories! We thought the kiddos would have a blast,...which they did,...but that place has to possibly be the grossest swimming pool ever. Maybe just too many bad memories cleaning "magic boxes" (that one is for you bros and sis). Anyways, these two little fish were so worth the sacrifice. Yes, there are a few pictures of a pregnant whale in some of these. PLEASE don't look too closely. ;) Of course Bapa and MawMaw had to take Noah and Elle for Ice Cream at Keslers afterwards! :) Spoiled little stinkers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I remember Noah eating his whole cone by the time we got home. Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley those are SOO cute! And whatever you look great!! But seeing the old Blackfoot pool does bring back memories that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to know what the "magic boxes" are. Zac couldn't remember. This really makes me miss being around family :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! It looks like you had a good time with your family. Swimming pictures are the best, the kids are always so happy in them!

    ReplyDelete