Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

First off,...38 comments?! WHOOHOO! That's a record high! I think I should get pregnant with twins and blog about it more often! ;) All of those comments made my day! Thank you so much for all of your sweet words of congratulations (and encouragement)! I promise my next post will be all about the exciting details of "the twins" but I need to do a quick catch up post on Thanksgiving before I head out the door to fly to Memphis to see Kara. As soon as I get to Memphis I'll write a long blog with more details.
So quickly,...Thanksgiving was wonderful! We spent it in Blackfoot with my family. Tim and Joye's family came to spend the Day with us. Thanksgiving is such a wonderful holiday, a time to reflect on blessings, pig out, nap, and spend time with family. I wish it happened more than once a year.
Thanksgiving night we headed back to Boise and met up with Kristi and Mike (Brad's sister) and their boys. Noah had such a good time with his big cousins John and Tyler! Why can't we all live closer?!


Now officially starts my very FAVORITE time of year! I still feel like a little kid in so many ways around Christmas. I love putting the tree up, blasting Christmas music, holiday parties, stories of Christ, and of course presents! :) 'Tis the season! :)

6 comments:

  1. So much fun! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with both sides of the fam! Love the pic of Mike doing the push up with the kids! Trying to show his "tough guy" side! :) Have fun with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! So much has been happening in your neck of the woods! Congrats! Sorry we haven't been keeping in touch. Promise to be better. Bytheway, I LOVE the name you are thinking!! ;) (Jus and Tess told me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so one would think i was blonde. i read you post like 10 times and was like there is not five people in that picture. i am so excited for you shelley!! good lkuck youll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some super cute new pictures! I really want to see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you may have the cutest little boy in the world! (Well, beside mine of course...) Dianne told me about your blog..How much fun to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanksgiving looked so much fun!!! All of the family. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete