Thursday, February 14, 2008

Not to brag or anything,...BUT,....

I have possibly the sweetest most "romantical" Valentine ever! Seriously,...every year, Brad NEVER ceases to amaze me. I always try to "out do" him, but to no avail.

I just got back from a surprise massage at Two River Salon and Day Spa. Brad called me this morning and told me to pack up Noah and meet him there. Brad met me and told me I had an appt for a massage and that he was watching Noah. I went inside and in my massage room was a gift basket from Brad with all of my favorite treats. Dark Chocolate (YUM), Chocolate dipped strawberries, Milano cookies, a mini martinelli, wine glass, and sweet note telling me to enjoy my massage. I had the most wonderful (and most needed) massage ever! Holding and nursing Noah the past 7 months has taken a toll on my achy spots! It was heaven!
After my massage, I was walking down the day spa hall and saw the receptionist smiling holding a bouquet of cala lilies ("our flower"), and roses. I thought to myself, "Wow, those are gorgeous. Some lucky girl....." My thoughts were interrupted as she handed them to me!!!! So I walk out of the day spa with both hands full of flowers, ballons, and candy. Awaiting me was my Valentine walking around with Noah in the Bjorn. Some Valentine huh?! I love you babe. Thanks for all you do for me (and Noah). You are the love of my life (and eternity)! I am so very lucky to have you. Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

  1. You're a lucky girl Shelley! And he's a lucky guy too! I'm so grateful for both of you, and for my "newest" valentine, Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I have goosebumps :) Way to go BRAD! I wish that i was around and could have watched the little guy for ya... Next time! Thanks for atching Spiderman for us !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm impressed! Maybe Brad could help Josh out in the romance department...he sometimes stuggles, but that's ok he's a keeper. I bet the massage was just wonderful. Chasing around a baby all day takes a toll on your body! I'm glad to hear that your Valentine's Day was so romantical. (Do you like that I used your word?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet husband you have! He is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet..... he must be hard to out do!!

    ReplyDelete